Monday, October 12, 2009

Key Travel Accessory


My tried and true Longchamp Le Pliage handbag is my number one travel item...not to mention my everyday handbag. Reasons I absolutely adore it:

  1. Folds up into a neat little square.
  2. Zipper top.
  3. Incredibly easy to pack. Barely takes up any space in suitcase.
  4. Weighs virtually nothing by itself (no heavy hardware).
  5. Classic, stylish, compliments almost any outfit.
  6. Perfect size for wallet, camera, water bottle, phone, keys, light sweater, etc.
  7. Made of durable materials and very easy to clean.

CON: can sometimes turn into "the bottomless pit," (only one small internal pocket), but really only a minor inconvenience; the PROS make this handbag a great investment!

I currently own the color "Taupe" pictured above, and also have my eye on the lovely colors "Graphite" or "Chocolate" to add to my collection someday.

Available for $125 at Longchamp online, and fine department and luggage stores.

No comments: