Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Zebra Inspiration


The countdown is on: I promised myself I'd be hitting the hay and asleep tonight by 11:00 p.m. at the latest, so a super-quick blog post it must be. This being said, check out these gorgeous Zebra-print towels from pottery barn; on sale now! I'm so sad to see that this print has apparently been discontinued from their line, (hence the deeply discounted closeout prices), but after viewing the Bathroom Inspiration photo (below) in one of their catalogs, it immediately inspired me to hunt down zebra towel replicas at my local HomeGoods.



Indeed, dark-stained wood, a crisp white floor, baskets, zebra print, and a couple vibrant green plants added to the above vanity would quite possibly culminate into a bathroom filled with my favorite colors and patterns ever. While the renting-of-an-apartment (with outdated and tiny bathroom) forces that to stay in my design notebook for the time being, at least I can now relish in my very own stash of safari towels and therefore, bath time chic-ness.

No comments: