Thursday, November 05, 2009

Here, Please?


Well, it's that time of year. Germs have finally worn down my immune system and I'm feeling a bit under-the-weather. Crave sleep, but ah, am currently having a delirious insomniac moment. So, a post it shall be to tire me out (no offense, but it helps). Here's what I've been wishing for within the past 3 hours:

A vat of homemade chicken soup and oyster crackers.

A relaxing pedicure with red nail polish.

Taxi drivers outside my window to stop honking at each because the only thing it accomplishes is keeping me awake.

A hot bath with lavender aromatherapy and lots and lots of bubbles.

Lying on this tropical beach about to go snorkeling with Flipper (and not feeling ill).


OR, snuggling in a flannel blanket in front of this fireplace, cup of hot cocoa in hand and snowstorm outside.


So, there you have it. I have no idea where either one of these serene settings is located, considering I obtained these idealistic photos via Googling key words "tropical beach" and "cozy cabin." But, if you happen to find one of these lovely places, please let me know. And take me with you?

No comments: