Thursday, September 23, 2010

Back in Business!


Hello again, Internet. Oh, how I've missed you so!

What a wild ride the past several weeks have been. Exciting update: new job! I feel like Princess Ann must have felt zipping around on that moped. Which, unquestionably so, has been the main justification for my lack of posts - after all, transitional adaptation is top-priority stuff. Another reason posts were on hold though: lots and lots of traveling including many a weekend excursion. Summer, it's so sad to see you go. Is it just me, or did the Halloween candy hit the shelves extra early this year?

However, now that I'm comfortably settled into my new position, (though still semi-adjusting to the new commute), I'm rearin' to get going with some new Printed Thoughts. So, dear readers, merci beaucoup for your patience. Time again to give this little portion of the web some much needed TLC!

No comments: